Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
could I get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

could I get pregnant

Hi I need help.
I am a virgin and me and my boyfriend had anal sex. He *** in my bum and all over my panty. After a while i went to the bathroom and wiped it off my bum and panty but did not change my panty is there a possibility that I could get pregnant ??
It is possible. The chances are very low though. Any time you have sex you really should use protection, even with anal sex. If your period is late take a test.
No, very likely. It needs to go into vigina (vagina) the penis that is, unless a guy pulls out before he comes theres a chance of pregnancy I know I have a 6 year old I'm 26 btw but be safe :)