Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
could i be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

could i be pregnant?

I am a teenage girl and three days ago my boyfriend and I were 'fooling around' in a sort, but not planning on having vaginal sex. He was spooked by a loud noise from downstairs and accidentally jerked forward when i was in front of him, which caused the head of his penis to barely go into my vagina, and he wasn't wearing a condom. i'm fairly certain only 1/2 of the head got in. It didn't feel like much, and I have never had vaginal sex, so I figured that if it went in fairly deep it would hurt and tear the hymen. He did not ejaculate nor did he previously before hand, he most likely only had some pre-ejaculate on the head of his penis. He immediately pulled the small portion of his penis (the 1/2 of the head) out, too. Is there a chance, though, that I could be pregnant, even if it was such a subtle insertion of most likely an inch?
No. You're fine lol
First , I want to say , your hymen does not always bleed , first sexual experiences are different for everyone not everyone bleeds and pain tolerance is different for everyone one as well . If he did not ejaculate you are fine . Precum is potent though I'm not sure if that was a factor with him but that yes can cause pregnancy but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are not pregnant , stress will delay your cycle as well as worry if you are that concerned and late take a test . Think about different methods of birth control if your not ready to have a baby :) goodluck if you need to talk feel free to message me