Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
help Urgent!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

help Urgent!

My bf and i have never had sexual intercourse but i gave him a handjob and it was pre-***, he usually gives me hand sanitizer but we forgot. Half an hour later i got home and changed clothes not remembering i had touched him. I went to the restroom and washed my hands then i rubbed down there. My last period was around may16 and stopped around the 20th, and i haven't gotten it this month so far. Please someone give me advice im late and its worrying and stressing me out!!! Anyone
Its very unlikely that your pregnant if you didn't have sex, maybe worrying about it has delayed your period. Its only the 16th today so maybe its still coming.
You cant get pregnant unless he penatrates. And your period is probably late because your stressing.