Aa
A
A
Close
help about implantation bleeding
okay so I have heard all these things about implantation bleeding....and now I am worried my period may have actually been that??

I am on my period now...it has been very light (1 pad a day)...and it has been going on for 3 days. I see clots in my period..and the color was brown at first but then red....

I have abdominal cramps...and all the typical feelings I get on my period..breasts hurt....diarreah....

I am also pretty sure I am still a virgin...there is just this one night 12 days ago..where I consumed a large amount of alcohol and do not remember every single detail. I do not recall having sex however. I also do not recall meeting a guy.

I feel like I am simply starting to become paranoid.

Do you think I am on my period..or could it be implantation bleeding???

helP!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
clots...should not be a part of implantion bleeding

and you said your period has been light (1 pad a day)...even if your not filling that pad.....make sure you change your pad a lot more than once a day. tss!!!!

you said your a virgin and never had sex. and dont recal having sex.....your not pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I think you're having a period, which means you're not pregnant, especially because you're having little clots.  

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
can clots come while spotting?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I has unprotected sex although im on the pill. Yes I know it's not a 100% effective but a couple days after I have been getting cramps like a period. Now I'm spotting red & brown and it stopped. And I already had my period help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Have you been taking your pills at the same time every day and have you missed any?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources