help me please
well here's what happened. me and my girlfriend were fooling around and she gave me a handjob. she said it was was dry when she finished and when i looked it looked dry too. a few mins passed let say 2 or 3 and i started fingering her but i didn't go in deep i just rubbed her vagina. i was also moving around a lot during those 2 mins and it might have been possible that if there was precum it might have rubbed of on the sheets or something. i also didnt feel it wet(my fingers) or anything. after that 30 mins passed and i did the same thing again and then she gave me a hand job but this time i know for a fact that my hand was dry. so is it possible that's pregnant? please help... i cant eat,sleep or even think >.<!!!!!!!!!!!! btw this happened 9 days after her period ended.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3945899 tn?1414784815
She maybe pregnant but u cant be sure. Usually its easier to get someone pregnant after they have their period. Most of the time the female cant get pregnant that easy if u didnt actually have intercourse. The best idea would be to get a pregnancy test and see what it says and then take another one a few weeks later. If she doesnt start her period then she may be pregnant. I hope yall get the results yall want! Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2170635 tn?1357915286
Dont worry shes not pregnant and stop worrying stress can make her period late so if shes worryed tell her its ok to calm down good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank