Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
help please.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

help please.

So, me and my boyfriend yesterday didn't have sex like its hard to explain. If I had sex I heard it hurts and it started to hurt as I felt his **** in me so each time I always got off of him. Though every time he had to *** he took me off and each time I felt myself and I was good but the last time I think he got a little in me even when he pushed me off he had some on himself like I saw it it was on his stomach. I felt my vag and it was wet it wasn't me though there's a difference between cums. Or maybe it was? Though I know we didn't have sex like I know it would have hurt but I'm scared a little bit went in or am I freaking out too much it was just around my vagina? I need my period super soon should I wait until my period comes before I take Plan B? Or should I calm down? Please and thank you!
OH AND I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL FOR 2 WKS NOW.
Sex doesn't always hurt, even the first time. Was penetration involved? It looks like you said his penis was in you, which would mean it was indeed sexual intercourse. If any ejaculation was in or around your vagina pregnancy is possible. Birth control can also take up to 1-3 months to become fully effective, so it might not help. For Plan B to be at it's most effective, it should be taken immediately or within 72 hours. If I remember, you also need a prescription from a doctor to get it if you're under 17, but I might be wrong.
Should I wait to take a little bit and take a pregnancy test also I should be getting my period very soon if I get it then does that mean I'm fine? See if my boyfriend did ejaculate in me it was probably a little bit does that mean I could be pregnant?
Yes. There are millions of sperm in just a drop of ejaculation. If you get a real period, no you're probably not pregnant, but vaginal bleeding can at times mimic a period and confuse women. If it's at all different (lighter flow or shorter than usual) then you should test.
Okay this helped a lot thank you so much! Also how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test, if my period doesn't come?
You can take a pregnancy test as soon as your period is late or 2 weeks after having sex.
2 weeks is not enough time for b/c to be effective. Even so it's NOT 100% effective. B/c does fail. And like clysta said ejaculate contains millions of sperm. It takes one for you to fall pregnant. Take a test in 2 weeks and if you're not I would suggest using condoms.
So I took Plan B yesterday in early morning within 72 hours and I haven't had any bad symptoms off of it, thank goodness. But do you think I'm okay? That I will be fine I'm being positive that I am not pregnant. I will be smart about this next time.
Symptoms can take a bit to start. It can cause many things, such as missed/late/early period, spotting, a heavier/lighter period that normal, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, sore/tender breasts, cramping, etc. More or less what women call pregnancy symptoms. It's also possible the pill won't work. You took it rather later than you should have so it's hard to say. Only time will tell right now.
First off realize, that you did actually have sex. It doesn't matter if it hurt or not, his penis was inside of you. Next, plan B is very effective if taken within the time frame, which you did, though the sooner the better, so it may be a little less likely to be as effective. The plan B pill can/will mess up your cycle, so don't freak out if you have spotting or a later or earlier than normal period. If your period seems "weird"/different in some way, take a home pregnancy test. Then take this as a learning lesson to be much more careful next time.