help.
My last period was February 24th . I had unprotected sex with my bf on the ninth of March. I had unprotected sex with my ex on the 17th . I was supposed to get my period on the 26th of March. It never came. Yesterday on the 31st I had spotting and small cramps. Am u pregnant ? Who is most likely to be the father??
Firstly you need to take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and that will tell you if you're pregnant or not. If you are, I would say it's most likely the father is your boyfriend. However, you only sex with your ex the week after that, which is pretty close date wise, and since I don't know/or you know when exactly you ovulated there's still the chance it could be either.

If you're pregnant then you'll need to wait till the baby is born and have a DNA test done, it's the only way to know for sure.