Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

help

I think i am 10 weeks pregnant but i have the implant rod in but still geting the all the symtops whats going on sumone help.. Ive even got a bump..
I say go to clinic or doctor and tell him your situation
Umm okay but is it possible that i could be pregs..
Should i take a another home test or go stright to the docs...
Okay thanks and if it comes up negative i will go stirght to the docs i think but if i am will i need to rod out as i have heard it will need to come out?! Also as i have the rod would it be a facticy thing or is it my imaganation?! I no i am 16 but i really want a baby is this also normal
I had the implanon implant also for 2 years & me & my husband never used any type of protection & I never had a pregnancy scare, but it is possible. 3 months after I got mine removed I got pregnant with our 2nd child. If your mature & think its good to have a baby then go for it. I had our first son when I was 16. Its a big responsibility. Just make sure you have a strong support system.
I went to my boyfriends and i asked him to c what he could feel up there and it was this thing it was hard and very round and he is really worried becuase he said u cant get pregnant of the rod but i have heard that you can and itsa one in a thousand chance ab i was woundering if it was actuallly a baby or summet else help
You asked him to see if he could feel anything up your vagina? Sorry so graphic. Your not suppose to feel your baby that way..maybe something else is wrong. I would make a check up appointment.
Is it a baby or summet else?
It would have to be something else. A baby is not formed in your vagina. That's why I recommend you to go to the doctor. I hope everything is okay.
Its in my utus though ...