how long after getting off the depo shot can it take to get pregnant?
Hi, ive been on the depo for about two years and i was wondering if i happend to get off of it how long it could possibly take to get pregnant?  Ive heard different things from different people.  Some said up to a year and some said as little as a month and also my friend got pregnant while still on the depo.  Advice and answers is much needed. thank =]
i was on the depo for about 2yrs and finally decided to get off it may of 07 to try and get pregnant. doctor told me it would take about 9 months to a year for me to be pregnant..but it all depends on how fertile you are. 5months after i got off the shot i found out i was pregnant. it caught me by surprise cuz it was so soon but you never know. ask your doctor and dont get off it until you know for sure that you want a baby.
Well, it depends on your body bcuz I was on it faithfully for 5 YEARS(LONG TIME), then I decided to leave it alone in january, I didnt go to get it and I successful conceived on June 30,2008!!!! JUST LET IT FLOW, AND DONT STRESS< JUST LET IT HAPPEN...I DID!!!
I have been on the Depo for 2 years and got off in May of 07, got my period back to normal, its been more than a year and my bf and I been trying to get pregnant ever since. Still trying until now...