Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
i had sex with my gf but im a little bit worried

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Ok, i had sex with my gf 1 week after her period at the begining i did it without a condom i didnt make any movement to avoid myself from cuming i was too afraid... i just did it to feel a vagina without a condom, then i pulled it out and then i used the condom and we started to have sex, my question is could i have made a mistake by doing this? Could she be pregnant?
Yes you made a mistake and yes she could be pregnant. You have to have the condom on before you ever touch her. The pre semen could get her pregnant. All you can really do right now is see if she gets her period. If she does not then she needs to test for pregnancy.
also she had her period 5 days before we had sex, aint that supposed to reduce any chance? also i just slide it in for a few seconds i mean i felt nothing coming out from me also i was not being estimulated. And thanks ill talk to her and ask her for a test
No. Not all women have their periods in the middle of their cycles. It does'nt matter if you move or not. There is pre semen on your penis. I think the chances are low that she could be pregnant. But, it is a possibility. Hopefully she will get her period on time.