Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
i need answers, plase help.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a week ago. 4 days before I started my period and usually it's not that light, but we hadnt had sex in about a week. At first my period was like a brown color, and I felt like i really never had to change my tampon because it was so light.
We used a condom 3 or four times over the course of 3 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) days. Most of the time it was unprotected though. I am taking birth control though, just on those 3 days I didnt take my pills at the exact same time that I always do. I took Plan B the 4th day (Monday) just to be safe. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant because my birth control wasn't working those days?
I am probably just thinking I have pregnancy signs but I definitley feel like I am sleepy and I feel pretty dizzy whenever I stand up.
plase help,
thank you! :)
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
my roommate at college took the plan B and it made her sleepy. she just felt bad and laid in bed all day. i think that thats prolly why ur experiencing the sleepiness.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
what is plan B
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Plan B® is an emergency contraceptive that can still prevent a pregnancy after contraceptive failure, unprotected sex, or sexual assault.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank