i need help to my question asap
i had an ectopic pregnancy 02-09-2011 and my tubes were saved my doctor say i can try but it will take some time and other doctor told to start taking prenantal vitamins to help me get pregnant fast well i havent started taking them yet because i dont know which ones to use that will be good for me. My hubsand and I been trying every since is it a good chance the vitamins will help? because we want a baby so bad and my hubsand already has two kids by someone else so we want our own kids can someone help me to figure how to help me get pregnant
Hi!
You can consult your doctor and if suitable start folic acid tablets. To conceive you need to try close to your ovulation. You can buy ovulation prediction kit and try multiple times when you ovulate. This will increase your chances of pregnancy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.