im 15 and may be pregnant; help ?
hey im 15, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he didnt withdraw during my days possible for obvulation.... ive had a few signs like my breast are a little tender, when i eat i still feel hungry, and ive been really thirsty the past 4-5 days.. and i have to wait until a few more weeks to take a test... i was wondering if anyone could tell me if i could possibly be pregnant

anything can help, thank you(:

This discussion is related to Thirsty a sign of pregnancy?.
yes theres a high chance you could be
take a test in 3 weeks time

good luck
good luck...i hope your not pregnant your to young!!!
You have a very high chance of being preggo
yeah im verrrrrry nervous !! i hope im not
but thank u
wait two weeks after the last sexual encounter and take an hpt. If you're having unprotected sex (which sperm can survive inside a woman for up to 5 days waiting for ovulation) you have a very high chance of getting pregnant.
Ohh, how effective is the withdrawal method ?
it's not. if you don't get pregnant...you're extremely lucky. pre ejaculate DOES contain sperm (whether he ejaculated or urinated before hand). it may not contain as much as ejaculate but it only take one sperm to get you pregnant. eventually your luck is going to run out.

IF you're not pregnant it is a VERY good idea to get on some form of b/c AND ALWAYS use condoms. (to also protect you from std's).
well thank you for all the information.
Keep us updated, hopefully your not.  But as long as you're having sex
there is always a chance.  My first thing I would tell you to do is talk to
your Mother.  I am 47 and I have a 18 year old daughter and a son turning 16 next week.  I would want to know if either of my children were in this situation.  You need someone there to support you.  Your
parents love you and they might be a little angry.  But the anger will pass and they should be there for you no matter the out come.  Good
luck!!  I see you haven't posted any comments in a couple of days, so
I hope you are still checking back and have some good news by now.
im not 4 days late, and if i dont get it in 3 days im takin a test, wish me luck !
good luck.
Well I am now almost 5 days late.. And if I don't get it by this weds. I'm taking a test I've had a a lot of signs so idk I was sure at first I wasn't but idk anymore, so wish my luckk
hey im sorry ive been very busy....... soo this is what happened, i took 3 tests and they were neg. the 1st time i didnt pee enough so pretty much just 2 and they were neg. buutt i still havent gotten my period and ive been having sum signs still and the last time me and my bf had a scare once i took the test and it was neg, and we had sex i got my period the next day. sooo idk why im not getting my period, so were goin to do a blood test prolly this weekend and im 12 days late
That is a bad birth control method..I had my first child at 15 so I know.You need to still take another test sometime it is to early.I hope your not.But if you are; know you can deal with it.I did ..My son is a 19 yr old Marine now.I don't recommend having a child at your age.Since I did..it is really hard.If your not please think about using real protection next time..Or go to your local health dept and get on the pill.If you are concerned about your parents finding out you are active..Remember when you get pregnant it will be obvious..My Mom worked at the Health Dept.That is why I didn't go ..But hey she found out anyway,,lol Oh and I have to add this ..If you are but cant keep it ..Please think about a family that cant have one..and talk to them,.,There is many couples who want children and would give your child a good home.i am pregnant with my 4th now..Still staying on my 19 yr old about not making me a young granny.Good luck (=
To answer your question about how effective is the pull out method....it's not.  I have a friend who got pregnant doing that.  The best way is to be on birth control and ALWAYS use condoms.  
did u turn up prego?
are u prego