im 17 and confused :(
Hi everyone soo yeah i have 2 months that i havent gotten my period and im scared im only 16 about to be 17 nd my boyfriend is 17 about to be 18 ……i dont know what to do if i am pregnant i have an appointment tomprrow but im scared i dont want my parents to know i have been wih my boyfriend 1 year and 10 months he said if i am he supports me in aborting it jist hurts a bit ……
Take a pregnancy test with first-morning urine.  If your periods are AWOL because of a pregnancy, by now the test would accurately show the pregnancy.
I'm only 19 and pregnant with my first child. If it comes out that you're pregnant than you will be a little terrified, but hopefully after a while you will get use to the fact. When I found out I started bawling like a little girl since it was quite unexpected lol
my period was 2 months late before i bothered checking but only because i was on depo and it hadnt totally regulated so i just thought it was the usual. turns out im pregnant, 17wks now ^.^ with my first and im 19.

IF you are, the choice is yours. if you want an abortion, upto you; whatever you do, dont let anybody else pressure you into it. from my own biased POV (haha), i suggest abortion as the very last resort, you can always choose adoption. its not necessarily the 'end of the world' as some may view it but the experience would change you a bit. good luck with everything!