im 17 and im about to be a dad
my girl is mabby pregnet we are not sure compleatly shes not scared but im i dont know what to do i mean my dad and mom had me when my dad was 14 and he says thats what made him the happyst but im not like him im scared and dont know what to do
Well for a start wait to panic when you know ..then speak to your parents and hers.Are you planning on marrying her, what about any career you had planned will you be able to carry on and support a wife and child .? How does the GF feel is she going to want the  baby or would she be going to adopt ?  
we talked and were keeping the babby
Have her take a pregnancy test at the right time, which would be two or (even better) three weeks at least after the unprotected sex.  She should follow the instructions exactly, so you can be sure the test has the best chance to be accurate.  If the test is negative but her period does not come, she should test again in another week.  If the tests are all negative, START USING CONDOMS and take it seriously, for heaven's sake.  If positive, you then have some real talking to do, and some planning.  Not every man's life goes exactly the way he thinks it will, but some men find changes in their general plan to be the making of them.  Good luck.
i know :(
Thats good news , you will be glad you did and baby will aswell,if you are not pregnant then do get started on birth control you need to get some work going and get ahead before starting a family, but if it has happened all will be well ,its a new life you will be celebrating .
thank you :)
You are welcome keep us updated how you get on ..
First of all....... congratulations!
I was 17 when i had my son...  those were the days,, 2 jobs, and college... This is the test of your manhood.. because at this moment you have so much depending on you.. and im just speaking about pride and family..  Im not gonna judge you nor am i gonna tell you how to deal with your sex life.. but understand one thing.. everyone can look at you wrong, judge you, complain, and scold you! but you need to understand every trail in life isn't gonna be easy.
well shes pregnet so yea kinda happy and scared at the same time
Don't be scared.......
Just remember smile all the time.....
And when the baby comes... don't... i mean DONT!!! look down..
:O
wow
hahahah I hope he's jesting its a wonderful experience tatsefully done , so do look down ..you will be glad you did childbirth is wonderful...
I got pregnant when I was 15 years old and I was terrified. She may be telling you she isn't scared but more than likely she is. Having a baby is a serious thing, especially when you're so young. It's difficult. Your life changes completely. That child will be in your life forever. You have to step up and do the right thing simply because your child will NEED you. My son's father is nowhere to be found. Yes, he has a step-dad now but it isn't the same. You will find your way. Don't be scared. But be smart. If she isn't pregnant then start using birth control. Condoms, spermicide, and some form of hormonal birth control are the best security you can have. Combination is key. She could also talk to her doctor about an IUD. Some will place them in teenagers. Be AWARE. Don't do what I did and don't do what your dad did. Be smart. Don't throw your life away.
Hmm I just saw that she is pregnant. It isn't the end of the world but it's going to be hard. You're going to have to work to support your new family. Yes, you should be worried. Everything is going to change now. But you will make it. Just breathe and don't make her do it on her own. Be a good parent and a good boyfriend.