Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
is she pregnant ?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is she pregnant ?

Hi my name is donnie and my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 days ago and she says I pre ejaculated in her of course I didn't feel it but she did and she says she feels nauious already does that mean she is pregnant ?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1941650_tn?1324594347
2 days is a lil soon to already be feeling nauseous.

It commonly takes a week before those symptoms start kicking in.
And it is very possible that she is a lil stressed out herself.. which can be making her a lil queasy.

When was the last time she had her period?
Blank
1835206_tn?1401209004
There is no way to know of she is pregnant this early!  The nausea is either from being sick or from her freaking herself out thinking she is pregnant. After sex, it takes approx 7 to 12 days for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus, which then could potentially cause symptoms. The earliest she could experience symptoms (if she is pregnant) is the 24th this month, but even then it's still early. I would wait to see if she misses her period before you start worrying. If she does miss her period, she can take a test with first morning urine and get an accurate result.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...