Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
is there any chance?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

is there any chance?

i have recently been diagonesed with POF and my boyfriend and i were looking at having children together
is there any chance of me getting pregnant ?
we have unprotected sex and are a sexually active couple
my period is late as well by 4 days and i dont know why
if he were to ejaculate inside me, would anything happen?

any help would be appreciated :)
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you have premature ovarian failure. Unless you are under hormone replacement therapy (HRT), possibility of release of an egg is almost nil. POF can cause menstrual irregularities along with complete absence of periods. This could have happened in your case too. If you take HRT, then possibly you have conceived and take a pregnancy test and see. If you want to conceive, you can consult an infertility specialist and see if HRT will work in your favor. Take care!