is this stress??
me and boyfriend had unprotected sex last october. i had my period november 6 to 9.. i haven't had my period this december. i got worried and i used pregnancy test and it was negative. but is it possible that im pregnant?? our last intercourse was October. nothing follows then. im 22. need advices.
Hi!
If you had your periods from Nov. 6 to 9, and had bleeding as usual, then chances of pregnancy are less. However, since you missed your periods this month, and because a small percentage of women do get periods even if they are pregnant, there is a possibility that you are pregnant. If urine pregnancy test is negative then go for a quantitative blood pregnancy test.  I suggest you get quantitative HCG estimation is blood at 48 hours intervals. If the levels are negative at the first test, then you will get your periods sometime soon (however you may need to take medication for it). If the levels are positive on first test and drop on the second test, it is likely to be a miscarriage. If the levels are positive and doubling on the second test, it is a confirmed pregnancy.  Please consult a gynecologist. Take care!