keep thinking im pregnant
the last time i had sex my period came a little late, so i thought there was a chance that i was pregnant. but then i got my period and i''ve been getting my period since then..but for some reason i still think i could be pregnant. idk why but i cant get it off my mind. i dont know what to do. its really stressing me out.
you got your period and have gotten your period since then....your not pregnant

is there any reason you think your pregnant

you need to use condoms and birth control if your this stressed out.

take a test if you think your pregnant thats the only thing to do but you got your period
as long as your period is normal you don't have to worry but if you still think you are you can take an hpt or go to your ob and have a blood test done.
i have the same problem!!! i think i am pregnant too and i still get my period and you could still get your period when youre pregnant
NO you do not get your period when your pregnant unless you have a certian medical condion..you can bleed...its not really normal but it happens to some women and can happen around the time when they would have gotten a period. if someone were to get a period...they would not be pregnant
its possible it has happened before but you would not have a normal period, it would be lighter than normal unless like kim said you have a medical condition
you couls go to the doctor who would do a blood test which is more accurate