Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
missing period but a virgan
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

missing period but a virgan

Im kinda freaked out.  My period is a week and a half late but i have not had sex.  I know its not uncommon it be irregulat at my age but ive never been this late.  Further more i still am experiencing my normal periodd semptoms like cramps and serious migranes (migraines) as well as my stomach has felt like its been punched and i feel sich at times.  I dont think its possible to get pregnant while a virgan but im very scared.  Please help.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Oh and i has on bc for a while due to health concerns.  My periods used to be really bad.  They would last two weeks and i would bleed heavily every day and i would only have a teo week brseak before my next period would hit.  I stoppdd taking it awhile ago though
Blank
134578 tn?1455656688
If you have not had sex, you are not pregnant.  See your doctor if the cramping and pain continues.
Blank
I was recently diagnosed with PCOS.  It sounds similar to what you are experiencing.  YOu should get the doctor to check your hormone levels.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...