possible pregnancy first time...
okay so in october me and my x had sex for my first time and like we did it.. he came. took the condom off. then i was sitting on his lap just makin out no condom on and his **** was not covered.. then like he stuck just the head in after he came and now its about 6 weeks later.. when we did it i had my period 2 weeks before that.. and like now i thot i had my period in october like a week afterwards.. but it was about 2 days and really light. i couldnt hold down food and had naussa. i fall asleep at like 8. and i been crazyly emotional. and then i thot i had my period about 4 days ago. but it keeps comin and going and its just brown no blood.. so i dont really know... please hellp. i only 16.
he put his penis inside of you. you run some small risk.

you said you had youer period in october like a week afterwards. you got your period....your not pregnant but since you worried

TAKE A TEST
take test you have a very high risk if he had any sperm still on his penis after he came in the condom there would still be some on it and it still lives for up to 72 hours so you can take a test if it come out neg you are good because you should have a high enough amount of horomones that you will put a postive on that test. if you need anything else just message me and i check almost everyday. i will help any way i can.
theres a risk if his penis touchs you but they way it sounds i'd take a test and the brown discharge its probaly your body cleanin for your period that happens alot either before of after your period so take a test and if your still not sure after the results go to your doc and take it from there