possibly pregnant
My last period was December 21st 2012. It lasted until December 28th 2012. I had unprotected sex on January 4th 2013. He did pull out however I have yet to get my period. I've expierenced some symptoms, like the stuffy nose for week nine, gas, bloating, cramps, and back pain. I have felt queasy but not been puking. I did once though. I have taken pregnancy test that came up to be negative however it may have been to soon. I am 16, and pretty worried. Could I be pregnant?
Youre probably not pregnant. You might want to take another test soon just to make sure. I wouldnt worry about it. Leave it in God's hands. He has a plan.
You could be pregnant and should take another pregnancy test. You should call your doctor tomorrow and make an appointment as well. If you are pregnant, you need to start prenatal care. If you are not pregnant, your doctor needs to find the reason for your delayed cycle. This is not something you should wait on in case you are pregnant. It is scary not knowing if you are or not, but if you are pregnant, you need care.