Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
pregnancy scare ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

pregnancy scare ?

hi guys soo i had unprotected sex on the 27th of december and my boyfriend finished in me for sure.two weeks later i took a pregnancy test but it came with a faded negative.i waited a week later it was the same.i feel mostly bloated yet get abit of cramps when i have sex.i do have cravings & my tummy is abit bigger & gets hard at times.what do i do ? am i pregnant ? me & my boyfriend have been aiming for a child so any tips ? please.
So you are 14 and you think your ready for a kid? Go ask your parents. be like i want a baby me boyfriend have been trying see what they say.
im not 14 i can assure that
im not 14 i didnt even put that.
If you click on your name it does say you're 14. I really hope you're not and trying to get pregnant. I see that you're posting in the teen pregnancy concerns forum though so I take it you are in your teens. Why don't you think about getting married before you get pregnant? How can you be sure your boyfriend will stay with you and the baby? Please read some of the stories on here and you will see plenty of girls who's boyfriends have left them after they got pregnant. Taking care of a baby is the hardest job you will ever have. I recommend you take a family member or a friends baby for a whole weekend to see how it is before you even think about getting pregnant.
i am in my teens but sorry i forgot to put my real age but yes i understand it is alot of work.but i have been taking classes in school with child development i know what to expect.as for my boyfriend he's more happy on having a kid than i am i mean not saying it like that cause i am happy but just by seeing his reactions on things involovong it that 7 he has made commitments to stay and take care of the baby.he's already been feeling aches and pains & so have i along with nausea.
You can no real idea unless you have a baby. Think of everything you do right now. When you want to leave you just pick up and leave. When you have a baby you need to get everything ready for that baby, even if you're just going to the grocery store.
Please read over the stories here. I know your boyfriend is happy right now but look over the stories. I see it all the time. The boyfriend promises to be there and when these girls get pregnant the guys leave. Then you are there all by yourself trying to raise this baby.
I'm telling you all of this because I was a teen mom myself, and I was married. It was the hardest job I've ever had. No more going out with my friends. My husband and I both had to work to support our daughter. Good babysitters are very hard to find and are expensive.
Why not wait until you finish school, get a job, get married, get your own place, have a car, save some money, and then have a baby? Why do you want to do this so young? A baby needs and deserves a stable good home with both parents. I do understand that it all sounds easy before you have the baby but let me reassure you it is not easy at all.
I see ..