Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
pregnant or not? HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

pregnant or not? HELP!

My boyfriend and i had sex about a week ago on the 19th without a condom but he pulled out... he said he didnt *** in me but ive still been stressing out about it alot. i know its only been a week but i still have show signs of it. im not sure if i am or not... how do i know if  i am or not? and how do i stop stressing out about it? could it be just my mind playing tricks on me? please help me... thank you!
You would'nt be having any symptoms this early. When is your next period due? I hope you know that the pull out method is not a form of birth control. You can still get pregnant.
All you can do right now is either wait for your next period or see a Dr for a blood test. You may have to wait another week or so to have the blood test done. Call your Drs office to ask.
Please think about using condoms or getting on birth control if you do not want an unexpected pregnancy. If you have a clinic in your area you can get birth control at a reduced cost or even for free depending on your income.
alright thank you. but do you think im preg or is it just stress thats making my body think its preg?
It's really hard to say for sure. If you were pregnant there is just no way to tell right now because it's to soon. Yes, it could be stress. You did'nt say when your next period is due. There are early pregnancy tests you can take but you would have to wait about a week before you're due for your period. You would most likely get the most accurate results if you waited for a missed period. Or, like I mentioned before, you can see your Dr for a blood test and to have your HCG levels checked. I think I got that right.Sorry. Either HCG or HGC. Your Dr of course would know. They would most likely already be going up if you're pregnant.
I think it could just be in your head ive had the same thing happen but also some women get symptoms and know exactly when they fall pregnant because they are so intune with there body but you will just have to wait until your period comes or is late and take a test if so...