scared im pregnant please help
im 12 days late on my period but i had an abortion 6 months ago do you think it might of messed up my cycle is it normal to be late all the time after an abortion and i started spotting about 2 days ago it doesnt get on my underwear it only shows when i wipe its a pinkish orangish color is that a sign of pregnancy im scared i might be pregnant what should i do im only 17 :(
Its ok hun stay calm and breathe everything will be ok i know ur 17 and sxared but it sounds like you probley are pregnant. when you just give birth or have a abortion thats when your most fertail. call ur doctor and get it checked in u might want to get on birth control if your not. good luck
Abortion is NOT a form of birth control if you are 17 you need to learn to be more responsible or dont have sex. If you are not pregnant get on birth control and use protection or dont have sex.
omg im terrified i aready have a one year old i havent had sex in 6 months though and i took a test a month ago it was negative but can you get pregnant if theres semen on a guys finger and he fingers you