Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
scared!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

scared!!!!

Ok i am 15. 16 in two months, and im at risk of pregnancy! I live in the uk and i am underage by two stupid months! My bf is 17 so hes overage. Im just so scared that i cant sleep! I dont want him to go to jail:'( im terrified that if i am it will get reported and ill lose him :'( i cant look after a baby on my own i need my bf! Please can someone tell me if im just being silly or if i am going to lose him??? I jus wish this could of happened a tiny bit later! :'(
I won't tell you that you're being silly, but you did get some good advice when you posted in October, when RockRose and specialmom and all suggested you not keep sleeping with the guy while you were still  young enough to be causing him to commit a crime by doing it.  I guess you didn't stop?  And now you say "Im at risk of pregnancy;" does that mean you think you're pregnant, or are you saying you just could possibly get pregnant because you are continuing to sleep with him?  What about dusting off the idea of not sleeping with him until you are legally of age?
what do you mean you are at risk ? do you think u are ?
well is your family ok with you two being together and is his family ok with you two being together? with you being so close to being of age try to just go with it and not make a big deal of the age thing so others will not...if however they do make it a big deal then you will need to stay calm and try to make yourself seem responsible enough and reason with them then the issue is more than likely going to be droped