so here is my question
My brothers girlfriend says she is three weeks late but she had her period the same time i did last month but now all of a sudden since my brother found out she was talking to other guys she told him that she was three weeks late the other day? So my question is why would she be lying?
To keep him on the string, probably, if she is lying.  You know for a fact that she had her period three weeks ago?
yeah she had it cause she asked me for personal items and midol. i think its just to keep my brother around the girl is only 15 and he is 15. i know they shouldnt have sex but they dont listen. my brothers gf asked her mom to be put on birth control and her mother told her no.
It would be a good idea for him to break away from this girlfriend before she actually does get pregnant.
Tell your brother he can get condoms for free at the clinic. In some states the girl can go to the clinic at her age and be put on birth control. It really sounds like she wants to be pregnant. Not a good idea at all for her or your brother.