sperm
Ok so this might sound weird...

BUt...I slept at my friends house the other night...and she has a boyfriend. She and the boyfriend are having sex. He stayed at her house on Monday, and I stayed at her house on Tuesday.

Now, I am worried that they deposited a condom with sperm in the toilet/ or that he ejaculated into the toilet and forgot to flush. I then used that toilet on Tuesday..and I am scared that the toilet water contained sperm. Some of the toilet water definitely splashed at my vagina and I am now worried about pregnancy. I was also on my period when this happened..so that decreases a chance for pregnancy right???

Can sperm survive in toilet water? I definitely used the toilet about 18 hours after he would have deposited sperm there. Could I be pregnant??

Yes I am a bit of a spermophobic....but It really worries me. How long can sperm survive in toilet water????

Thank you for your help
there is absolutely NO chance you can get pregnant from sperm from the day before. sperm dies within minutes of contact with air and there is no way it can survive a toilet (i'm sure someone flushed it within 24 hours) for an entire day let alone more then 5 minutes. so don't worry. the only person who has to worry about getting pregnant is your friend. lol. unless you're having sex don't worry.
HIGHLY unlikely. :) I wouldn't worry about it at all.
Lynn is right any sperm that would have been on that toilet would have been dry by the time you used it. You are safe.