Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
spotting and brown discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

spotting and brown discharge

What does this mean?
after 1 week, I experienced spotting for one day and then the next day brown discharge but it all ended. does this mean im pregnant??
none can tell is if your pregnant. you didnt even tell us you have sex.

just because you have spotting does not always mean your pregnant. you can spot just because. or spot because you are getting a period or spotting because you got off your period.

and after one week of what? your period?

it comes down to if you have unprotected sex.....you can be pregnant
Avatar n tn
one week after my period
are you even having unprotected sex? are you on birth control....give more information
Avatar n tn
I have been spotting and my period is not here yet. sometimes I wipe and there is pink blood and then another time I wipe and there is none at all. Could I be pregnant?
Doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant. If you're really young and haven't had your period for very long your body is just getting used to cycling. If you're sexually active then it could mean many things. I would suggest talking to a parent, a friend, a friend's parent or a doctor.
Avatar n tn
i got my period on time so am i pregnant?
no you are NOT pregnant. i have been messaging you about this for a week now. you did not have sex. you were simply humping. sex= possible pregnancy........no sex = no possiblity of pregnancy