teen early pregnancy
Im really worried because i dont knw if im really pregnant i have a missed period im am 5 days late  and im not sure this has never happened before
Many things can cause a missed period, not just pregnancy. Stress, especially worrying about a pregnancy, can cause it! You can take a test anytime and get an accurate result, dollar stores sell tests, go somewhere and take a test, a friend, family member you trust. If it's negative, wait another week and take another test, if it's still negative you're most likely not pregnant, but you can ask again, a friend or family member to take you to a free clinic and get a checkup to see why your period hasn't started!
But this has never happened to me before and plus i had chlamydia and i got treated on april 22 and i want to get pregnant.....and i couldnt get pregnant before i wasent treated thats why im really concerned
I ment to say march 22
Well considering you're in the teen pregnancy forum, I assume you're a teen, and that can still mean irregular periods, whether they've been regular for a while or not. All you can do is take a test.
Oksy well i reallyAppreciate.it so if i was pregnant how do i think i would be ? Cus i had sex on the 16,17 and 18 that when i ovulate and i was suppose to have my period on april 31 or may first
Imean how much do u think am
No one can tell you whether or not you're pregnant. Since your period is late and you have been having unprotected sex you need to test with a home pregnancy test, go to the health department, or see your doctor and ask for a urine test. Since your period is late, if you are pregnant, it will be accurate.

Also remember that it's normal to have an off cycle and be late and not be pregnant.