three faint negative
Hey I am 19. The first day of my cycle was september 1st . Lasts about 7 days. I had sex but really he didn't come in or anything. He didn't get wet either. I am confused as to when my cycle is suppose to come. Today is the 7th and i am not in my period. I took three different tests and it al gave faint negative result. I don't feel or get any symptoms besides breast feeling a little weird. I don't get wet either like the white lliquid stuff that comes out of your private area. Help
Hi!
If urine pregnancy test is negative then go for a quantitative blood pregnancy test.  I suggest you get quantitative HCG estimation is blood at 48 hours intervals. If the levels are negative at the first test, then you are not pregnant. If the levels are positive on first test and drop on the second test, it is a miscarriage. If the levels are positive and doubling on the second test, it is a confirmed pregnancy.
If you are not pregnant then If you are not pregnant then and you do not get your periods then other causes of delayed or missed periods will have to be looked at such as ectopics (can give negative urine/HCG tests), stress whether emotional or physical, hypothyroidism, polycystic disease of the ovary, pituitary tumors secreting prolactin, anemia and poor diet, hormonal imbalance, unexplained or sudden weight gain or weight loss. You will need to consult a gynecologist for this. Take care!