Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
ttc! possibly pregnant hopefully?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

ttc! possibly pregnant hopefully?

9211244?1371626218
Hi, I've been off birth control over 3 months now and had been having regular periods. very normal. Well I had a normal period 7 days then I had unprotected sex with my husband atleast 6 times throughout the week and he finished in me every time. And I believe I should have been ovulating that whole week, I'm not sure. but anyways, exactly a week later (2 weeks before next period) I have brown discharge which turned from pink to brown to tan repeatedly for a good 6 days then on the seventh day it turned to light light bleeding, that I whole day I was nauseous and never ever felt the cramp i felt, it lasted atleast a whole 24hrs straight just a big cramp sitting in my stomach, I just KNOW something isn't right.T And for the next 3 days I spotted and on the 9the day there was just discharge with tiny tiny specks of blood in it every now and then.. I amexperiencing EXTREMREEEEEEEEEEE fatigue .. I have never ever just been so lazy and wanted to sleep so much. Walking outside for a little just drains me! But it is now Tuesday, the day my period should have regularly came and I have boy signs of it except I am SEVERELY BLOATED, I've been bloated before and when I wake up it's gone but now itstays there. eating just one small thing blows me up to look 4 months preg. It's so uncomfortable, I just go straight to sleep. I get extremely nauseous if i wake up during the night. Sorry for the book but I wanted to give all details lol. I'm trying to give my period the rest of the week to come to be certain that i actually missed it after these 9 days of discharge and spotting even though I have a gutt feeling it's not coming (; *sorry to post again but I wanted to post a pic of my bloating
Since you should have started your period Tuesday you can go ahead and take a test now. You may want to wait to take it first thing in the morning when urine is strongest.
Usually implantation bleeding does not last that long. I'm thinking you may have had some kind of irregular period. Take a test and if it comes back negative you may want to see your Dr to find out what's going on.