when will i feel my baby bump ?
Hi i am 6weeks 6days pregnant and i ama very sick my boobs are very sore i wonder were is my baby located in my uterus ? I went to the doctor an they have me on a two week wait to go back for another pregnancy test but i know for a fact that i am pregnant but i still have to take one there i am scared but not really i know it will be a while before i know what i am having but please answer my question i really want to start feeling my baby in my lower abdomen more .
Some times movements arent felt til mid second trimester . I felt my first movement 17 weeks . Its to early to feel anything hin , sorry you may feel gas bubbles though but thats not baby . Congrats & good luck .
You don't typically feel your baby move until 18-22 weeks if its your first baby. So, it'll still be a while before then.
My baby is located more-so to the left of my stomach currently. In the morning when i'm not bloated and i suck in, i can see a perfect little bump just on the left. I'm almost 18 weeks though, but I have felt my baby for about 2 weeks now and it is my first. You still have quite some time, but try to be patient! It's worth the wait :) i'm also just starting to get my bump now, and I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks, too.