Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
worried

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

worried

Is it normal to have light bleeding in the first trimester two days after my first ever pelvic exam? My doctor said I should be fine but I am still very worried and want to be reassured by others who maybe have had it happen
yes it is normal i had the same thing happen to me so it is normal now if it gets worse and if your stomach  starts cramping really bD GO TO THE DOC
Depends cause i had small bleedin and i had to go to the er and they told me i had a threat to miscarriage but im bettr now though. Sorry to ask but are you having sex? Cause if you are that could be it. And yeah its fine cause since your uterus is growing right now its extra sensative so even sex can cause you to bleed so if you are having it wait off til the 4th month then go crazy lol