Could TMJ cause lymph glands ?
And low grade fever ?

I have been diagnosed with TMJ for many years. I have severe pain in neck ,ears, throat,, head ... but I never knew if grade fever and swollen glands are related. What are they?
There are so many symptoms that go with TMD, I would suggest a consultation with your initial physician that diagnosed you with TMD.

I also have swollen glands on one side and assume it's because of undiagnosed TMD.

I found a list on the net awhile ago with what TMD patients report as symptoms, something like 20% present with swollen glands. Yet it's hard to find them as a common symptom whenever you look online.
Reptilianoverlord thank you very much for your answer.

I searched a lot, and I agree with you, many patients with swollen glands have atm. The doctors tell you that is not related, but the fact is that nobody is never one cause for this inflammation.

I think that is by increasing muscle that compresses these glands and causes they can not perform their job correctly.

My best wishes to you