Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
Joint pain, popping and cracking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.

Joint pain, popping and cracking

Hello...

I am wondering what could be going on with me... I started a short while back noticing that ALL my joints pop and crack constantly. If Im in bed and I roll over I can feel my shoulder pop and almost like a grinding sound like grissel. There is no pain with the popping when I pop. BUT I noticed a that my fingers started feeling tight, swollen and achy and sometimes dull pain in them. mostly it seems the middle, ring and little one. Then this past 2 weeks I started having a dull achy pain in my left buttock. Feeling of a pulled muscle but I dont think that is what is because of other pain and discomfort that started as well. I have pain in my jaw (feel tense,tight, dull pain in sides of jaw), I have the pain sometimes dull sometimes a shooting like pain in my knees, elbows and then i have this pain that comes and goes in my left lower calf on the side. My shoulders achy, lower back, and forearms feel sore. Today is when all of this pain started to increase. It isnt tearful pain. Just dull pain with some sharp quick zapping pain in these areas. I have also noticed tingling in my hand and feet. In my hands it feels like its in my last 2 fingers on each hand and in my feet in feels like its in my toes mostly. Any thoughts???? Thank you so much
Tags: joints
Rheumatologist, orthopaedic surgeon, chiropractor, and tmj specialist are the professionals who may help you.
You should also ask you primary care physician about a consult with a neurologist.