Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
PAIN in arms legs and swollen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.

PAIN in arms legs and swollen

I have been having pain/tiredness/weakness in my Arms and legs for a few months now. I  have had some testing done and so far nothing.My arms get VERY  weak after minutes of cleaning, cooking, shopping (looking at the clothing racks) hanging curtains, holding the phone on my ear, etc.....then when I rest them for even a few seconds they are fine!  Last week I had to shovel the show and I was out there for maybe 10 minutes and I came in and my arm was swollen, red, and warm. I elevated it for a few minutes and it was better.

Leg pain, going up stairs, squatting down, bending down, and if I sit with my legs crossed over one another it is extremely painful on the bottom leg....Again, When rested for a few minutes it feel better.

Does anyone know what this could be???