Permanent tooth not coming out?
So here is our dilemna - my daughter is 15 and when she was 11 or 12 her orthodontist suggested to have oral surgery to pull a few permanent teeth that were not even out yet to make room for bracing. Not few years down the road, there is one tooth near the front of her gums that is still inside and not coming out. could it be because all the other teeth were pulled earlier that is not helping to push this one out?
I would not imagine so, but would suggest you might want to ask your daughter's dentist about it.  

Are you saying the orthodontist dug into the gums for the permanent teeth and their roots before they even popped out?  I've never heard of an orthodontist doing that before!  My sibling had some baby teeth pulled for orthodontics when no permanent teeth were underneath and I had permanent teeth pulled that were already up for my orthodontic work.