TMJ Pain Gone With Magnesium

I have been researching conditions helped by magnesium, and I just came across this:

"...The only difference was that I added 300mg of chelated magnesium. I got busy with something on the computer so I didn't take the advil right after dinner. As I sat there at the computer (something that usually worsens tmj pain) I felt my jaw muscles relaxing. The pain was literally melting away! I thought to myself, "did I take the advil?". I couldn't believe it but the magnesium worked that fast! It has been 4 days now and I have been tmj pain free! Even the tense muscles of my neck and shoulders is gone! I had toast for breakfast instead of my usual oatmeal (i'm so sick of oatmeal!) I take 100mg at each meal and then 200mg before bed. I keet saying to my husband, "it feels so good to not have pain!" the pain is not just dulled, it's gone!
I am just so shocked that something so simple has helped me so much. It's wonderful to know that this is something that will not hurt my body, rather something that is actually beneficial to my body. "

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic23300.html
(E Health Forum)
Hey thanks for posting this. I'm a great believer in herbs and minerals and natural remedies. There is something nayural out there for every problem, we have just fogotten most of it sadly.

This makes perfect sense as whenever I am tested I am always lacking in magnesium and just don't naturally produce enough. I must go back to taking it but have been slacking a lot recently so this post was a wake up call and I didn't know there was a link.

I have heard a lot of good things about magnesium I should try it