TMJ problems
Would you agree that many of tmj patients have got into that state of pain and discomfort due to their previous dentist visit when his/her dentist was trying to pull one tooth.

I already saw some malpractice cases in the internet about this subject.

I also learnt that even otologist, whose expertise is our ears, however they also like to mess up with TMJ to increase the number of patients.

This is my internet expert opinion in this subject.
There are many reasons a person gets TMJ dysfunction.  People with overbites are more prone to TMJ problems.  I think it was from opening my jaw too wide that one of my discs displaced without reduction.  Some have TMJ problems from trauma to the area from an accident or physical abuse, etc..  Some get osteoarthritis in their joints.

I've never heard of any ear, nose and throat doctor liking to mess up anyone's TMJ to increase the number of patients.  Did you have a bad experience with an ear doctor?