What's wrong with me?
All of a sudden, a couple days ago,  I woke up with a sore jaw (only on one side), a white painful bump on the other side of my tongue, a sore cheek (like when you bite it really hard and it gets that painful crease) sore gums (only on bottom) and a white painful bump on my lip. Today the other side of my jaw has started to hurt, and my throat has been sore as well. Does anybody have any information? I've been brushing my teeth regularly, rinsing with mouth wash, and that hasn't helped. I have not been doing anything sexual with my mouth, so I'm not sure what it could be. Also today, when my 15 month old daughter woke up from her nap, she had two white bumps on her tongue similar to the one on my lip. HELP?!
I just looked, and the pain on my cheek is because its a canquer sore looking thing.
My daughter's grandma took her into the doctor while I was at work and they said the white spots and her fever was due to strep throat. Could it be the same thing for me even though I'm an adult?