had 2 extractions yesterday.. is what im feeling normal?
I'd first like to start off by saying.. I do have general anxiety and lately have been paranoid about infections and my health................ due to no insurance, i have had a unfinished root canal that got infected and a root canal right next to it that needed to be extracted. so teeth 30 & 31. my back molar and the one next to it.

dentist told me i had a chronic infection there... and yesterday i was finally able to get them out. i went to an oral surgeon who gave me a payment plan.

now the day after i'm still experiencing some blood especially when i rinse my mouth and it seems like my gum is swollen still and i'm still very sore. i'm wonderin if all this is normal. i am on antibiotics but still paranoid about infectiong :( any input would help.........

is all this discomfort normal? i hurts on that side when i swallow. i feel like my gum is attached to my cheek. its difficult to talk and eat still. and is the blood still normal? it was a lot more blood yesterday the day of the surgery but now its mostly if i talk to much or rinse my mouth.

please any advice. is this something to worry about? or am i just stressing myself out?