jaw and neck pain
I developed TMJ about 3 weeks ago. I'm wondering if anyone else here has experienced terrible pain not only in the jaw area, but terrible nagging pain in the back of the neck? It also refers down into my shoulder blade and lower back, but the neck pain is really awful. Also, it is made much worse every time I'm sitting down. Even  when I'm in front of the computer for short periods of time, like only 10 minutes.  Is there anyone who has this also? This is really affecting my daily quality of life. I would appreciate any input or suggestions.
Seeing a tmj specialist or manual  medicine practitioner is advised.
Thanks. I seen a Rheumatologist only because of other health issues. He has ordered bloodwork, and says he is going to try and help me figure this out.

By the way what is a manual medecine doctor?  Sorry, the term does not sound familar.

Did anyone here have similar symptoms of neck pain. It helps to know what others experiences are like.  For me the jaw pain is bad, but the neck pain is much worse, and I'm wondering if something is wrong with my neck, and it referred down to the jaw area, as I did have off and on neck pain in the recent past.   Just wondering.
Manual medicine practitioner refers to osteopath or chiropractor.
i do i have the some pains but my go all the way to my head my eye my ear and a course  some of my doctors tell me i have tmj  and others say  no is something else  i ready went to chiropractors tmj specialist right know i,m taking gabapentin i sopuse to take this pill only for the tn  nerve pain i already have 2 surgerys for nerve pain  and they help but after this last surgery my tmj got worse try to see if you can find a good tmj specialist  and good luck i really  hope you feel better  try to used ice packs  and used this patches there are call salonpas  or something call precise  is a cream and adbil pills or tylenol and good luck