Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
wats wrong with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.

wats wrong with me

i'm 19 i had a root canal done about four yeas ago recently i've been having bad trouble from my jaw and ear it feels as if my jaw bone's going to snap out of the side of my face and ear its incredibly painful so i've been to doctors dentists and an oral surgion they say i have tmj and that i need to have a root canal done on two teeth that are right beside each other one of the teeth has already had a route canal my papa died when i was lil from a tooth that had caner in it and they had to remove his jawbone i'm having the worst migraine's ever all over my head and white knots of infection coming from my tonsils i'm taking antibiotics but nothing is helping i need advice i'm lost in this and can't get a straight answer is there anyone out there that might have a clue whats going on with me???????? pls help thanks sinserely kelc
Tags: jaw pain