Testicular Cancer Community
Could it be testicular cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could it be testicular cancer?

I just recently found a very small bump on my right testicle about the size of a poppy seed.  I read somewhere that testicular cancer is in the testicle not on it.  I also read that usually the lump is about the size of a pea, which this is obviously not. However I still am a little worried about this bump because I did just recently find it.  Could this possibly be testicular cancer or is there anything that could rule that out?
Related Discussions

Hi,

As far as what you read about most tc lumps being the size of a pea that may be due to the fact that most guys dont notice the lump until it gets to that size.  When you think about it a cancerous lump has to start off  very tiny before it gets to the point where you can easily feel it. ( my boyfriends tc lump was over 3cm)
It doesn't mean that what you found is tc but you really need to have it checked out by a urologist and have an ultrasound done.  A testicular cancer lump is attached to the testicle and will feel hard or firm.  Don't worry just go get checked and everything will be fine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...