Grain size bump, anyone have this NOT be TC?
Hi guys, recently discovered a small, hard, grain sized bump (upper left side of left testicle). It feels attached. I made an appointment w my Primary care doctor at the VA, which unfortunately, takes a month. In the meantime (2 weeks later) I'm worrying myself sick reading message boards etc. It feels unchanged, though ive gotten good at finding it and have found pressing on it causes a mild but noticable "kicked in the balls" type feeling. I know it must be checked pronto via MRI. Just for some sense of clarity has anyone ever had this issue & have it turn out to be something other than TC ? I can find tons of posts of similar symptoms but no updates or conclusion.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Hi there!

Well, a lump felt around the testicle could be both due to benign or malignant causes and unless evaluated clinically it would be difficult to determine the etiology. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!