Grew 2 testicles
Ok. This will sound freaky. We live near a chemical dump site from the factory psarrma. Everyone claims the water has frogs with 8 eyes and fish with 2 heads. Hell, I've seen them. The water is like swamp water but I go swimming in it although the signs say not to go bear the plant. I now have 4 testicles. It happened overnight I got 2 small bumps. A week later I have a second pair of balls. It's not puss or a growth. I'm sure it's two more testicles. I'm scared to show my wife. What the hell is this? Will they have to cut me?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include trauma/ haematoma formation, GU infections/ inflammations, growths/ masses such as cysts, hernias etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!