Testicular Cancer Community
Help Me
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help Me

Hi, I was wondering how do you distinguish between a TC lump and a cyst?, do they feel different from each other, f so what does each feel like, where are they usually located and finally are all TC lumps actually on the testicle because I have a lump connected to my right testicle by a vein (well it seems like a vein) Help me please, thanks.
Related Discussions
Hi,

The most reliable way to distinguish the two is seeing a urologist and having an ultrasound done.  A tumor will show as solid where a cyst would be more fluid filled.  As far as the difference in how they feel a tc lump will feel hard or firm and be connected to the testicle “itself.”  A cyst may feel like a movable lump but how it feels alone is not an accurate or safe way to tell the difference. Cancerous lumps are usually found on the sides of the testicle but sometimes also on the front.  The best thing to do is book an appointment and ask for an ultrasound and blood tests. What your feeling may be something common so don’t worry.   Make the appointment, do monthly self checks and your all set.

Try tccancer.com  there’s a lot of really good info.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...