Testicular Cancer Community
Im scared whats wrong with me.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Im scared whats wrong with me.

So over the past two years i've had pain in my testicles like someones grabbing them and squeezing them both as hard as possible an the only time it feels better is after i take a poop. I went to the local hospital in fort worth known as John Peter Smith. They ran a test found a small bump on one of my sacks nothing came of that as far as that i didnt go back due to a doctor telling me to let him look at it then he put a glove on an put a finger inside me. He tried to set me up to see someone at the baylor medical university but i cant afford it so i didn't go. I've looked online everywhere i've asked people that i know that are in the medical field and no one knows whats going on. Someone please help me.
Testicular cancer would be a lump that's directly attached to the testicle    Does it feel like that to you or is the lump in the scrotum?   Was an ultrasound done?

The doctor was checking your prostate when he did the "glove" exam.  If he felt you should see another doctor then you should go.   I know you said you cant afford it but if you talk to the hospitals credit dept you can set up some kind of payments. Your health is too important not to.  It almost sounds like there's something causing pressure somewhere and if you need a CT scan or whatever then do what you have to.
Try  your question in the Urology forum here on Med Help maybe another guy has had the same thing and can offer some advice.  Please go get checked... hope you feel better.
their was a ultrasound where i had to cover my penis and a lady put jell on a scanner and it ran it over my testicles and their was a small lump on the testicle itself nothing that i can feel with my hand an notice. It's been on an off over the two years the paint that is. thank you for the help. i'll try the urology department. Once again thank you so much.
Go to the ER if you have to......(payments) Be careful.
I don't know if you'll come back here but........what was that lump determined to be?
Its really important that you follow up and make sure its benign.  Like I said go to the ER if you have to.
Hope everything's ok.  
I still don't know what if anything the bump on my testicle was cause i haven't followed back up on it but one guy said its what he has and its called pelvic floor disorder so im checking into that as im also trying to get on to the jps connect so i can afford to go.
I'm not saying this to scare you I just want you to have the best possible outcome from this ok?  

If you have a lump directly "on" your testicle its one of a couple things.  Its either a cyst or its testicular cancer.  You need to call the doctor that did the ultrasound (doesn't cost anything)  and ask them outright if they suspect this is testicular cancer from what they saw on the ultrasound.  If they say no its a cyst ok.  If they say I'm not sure or you need to see a specialist to be sure, then hang up the phone and go to the ER.   You need to address the lump right now and go with the pelvic floor possibility later.
A cyst is fluid filled a cancer lesion is solid.  Ive seen doctors themselves make mistakes with TC because they don't see alot of it.  Please just go find out what the lump is for sure and then you can rest easy.
My boyfriend found a lump on his testicle that turned out to be cancer... he waited.
In less than a month it spread from his testicle to his abdomen back and lung.

Look all you have to do is find out for SURE what the lump is and then go on your way and address the pain. ( I know the pain must @*%! )   Please get a definite answer from the doctor about the ultrasound results and then go from there.
If I can answer anymore questions feel free to ask.