Lump in Testicle
I am 24 years old and I have discovered that I have a hard lump at the lower part of my left testicle that comes and goes.  During most time there is nothing really there, but when I get an erection it almost always shows up.  It is about the size of a small grape and is very firm.  There is no pain or tenderness, it just appears and after I ejaculate it disappears, not immediately, but it does go away.  I am worried that it might be testicular cancer but there is no pain or any ill effects.  I was interested in what might be happening.
If it's a tumor or cancer I would think it would be there all the time. Maybe it just come out to where you can notice it when you have an erection. I would shop around for a good doctor that has experience in this and get it checked out. If it is cancer you can get it out before it does spreads, It could just be a blood vessel enlarging at that time if it goes away. I would get it checked out though if I were you.
bbq33
Probably a good idea to see a urologist and put any worries to rest.
My 20 year old son has has 2 lumps in the last 3 months. He has had both of then diognosed with a ultrasound as cysts. I wouldnt worry, they are very common, but still better to get it checked out if you havent done already. My son was told that it was a build up of sperm by the doc. Yours isnt there all the time so just get it checked to put your mind at ease.